Visit the Eternal City
Steeped in history – with an array of museums, galleries and ancient monuments – the Italian capital is a stunningly beautiful city. Planning a break to see the amazing sights of this city is easy.
Rome is a city of delights from the ancient Roman monuments including the Colosseum to the many museums. See the amazing ceiling in the Sistine Chapel, drink coffee in St Marks Square or throw a coin in the stunning Trevi Fountain. There are so many things to see and do in this fantastic city you will want to return again and again.
- Return flights from Edinburgh Airport including one checked in bag per person (other Scottish airports available)
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Crowne Plaza St Peters Hotel & Spa
- Breakfast on each morning of the stay
- (Other dates, hotels and UK airports available)
Rome Must Do’s
Discover Rome and explore the City’s spectacular sights by:
- Visiting the vibrant Spanish steps and go shopping in the chic district nearby
- Climbing to the top of the dome at St Peter’s Basilica for stunning views over the city
- Discovering the world of the ancient Gladiators at the iconic Colosseum
- Having your caricature done and stroll around the art sellers’ stalls in Piazza Navona
- Enjoying some authentic Italian cuisine before taking a tour of Rome by night
- Seeing the Trevi Fountain lit up at night and don’t forget to throw in a coin