By booking a hotel in Amsterdam you are setting yourself up to enjoy one of Europe’s most vibrant and colourful cities, where you can find medieval architecture nestled amongst a maze of meandering canals, plus a great choice of Amsterdam hotels. Appreciate the art and culture of theRijksmuseum or Van Gogh Museum, enjoy a coffee at one of the many outdoor cafes, or browse the shopping malls and beautiful flower markets. We can also make your journey easier by adding a P and O minicruise or flights to our hotels in Amsterdam.
Get in the festive spirit with a trip to Amsterdam and take in the sights and sounds of their Christmas market. Head to Amstelveen’s town square between the 29th November 2017 and January 7th 2018 and enjoy stalls selling delicious food and drink or buy that perfect Christmas gift from one of the many stalls.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 3* Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam – Sloterdijk Station (other hotels available)
- Breakfast each morning of stay
- Return flights from Aberdeen Airport (other Scottish airports available)
- Amsterdam Christmas Markets – 29th November 2017 to 7th January 2018
Perfect for a short city break our hotels in Amsterdam are located throughout the city and range from budget 2* accommodation to 5* luxurious Amsterdam hotels.
Close by you can enjoy a whole host of cultural attractions including:
- Rembrandt Museum – Showcasing the work of Holland’s greatest painters, the Rembrandt Museum is a must for anyone with cultural yearnings and a love of an Old Master’s paintings.
- Anne Frank’s House – Offering insight to some of the harrowing atrocities of World War Two, Anne Frank’s house helps you to understand the girl behind the diaries and how she must have lived under Nazi occupations.
- Heineken Experience – Come visit the home of one of the most popular beers in the world. Visit the brewery and learn what goes into Holland’s most famous lager.
- Red Light District – The ‘lively’ Red Light District is probably the area that Amsterdam is most famous for. Take a stroll after dark to see the alternative side of Amsterdam.