SAVE 10% ON RIVER CRUISES IF YOU BOOK BY 30TH NOVEMBER
The best of Holland. Discover a kaleidoscope of colours as you drift along Holland’s waterways on this scenic cruise. Blending quaint Dutch towns with one of nature’s finest displays, this relaxing holiday offers a wonderful taste of Holland’s highlights. Begin your journey in Amsterdam, see the eye-catching architecture of Zaandam, and marvel at the famous Keukenhof Gardens – awash with colour in the springtime.
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – 1, 4, 7, 10, 13 & 16 April – from £669pp
- Fly direct from Edinburgh or Glasgow – 1, 4, 7, 10, 13 & 16 April – from £599pp
- Return flights from your local airport to Amsterdam
- Return airport-to-Olympia transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Full-board arrangements whilst on board, including afternoon tea and evening snacks
- On-board English commentary
- Luggage porterage
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Cruise Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Fly to Amsterdam, and join Olympia in the attractive Dutch capital. Enjoy dinner and a leisurely evening on board, before the ship sets sail into Lake Markermeer overnight.
This morning is spent in Hoorn, a charming 17th-century town and former base for the Dutch East India Company. Later this morning, Olympia cruises across the inland sea for a short call in Lelystad, and an optional excursion this afternoon offers you the chance to visit Het Loo Palace, the former Dutch royal residence.
Later, Olympia heads into the Markermeer once more and sails to Zaandam, where the pretty streets are lined with colourful houses and iconic windmills, once subjects of Claude Monet’s paintings.
Today’s excursion is a true spectacle, as you visit the world-renowned Keukenhof Gardens. With some seven million flowers in bloom during the springtime, the ground here transforms into a dazzling sea of colour. Take a scenic boat ride (payable locally) or leisurely stroll through this floral paradise, stopping for refreshments at one of the cafes along the way.
This afternoon, re-join Olympia in Amsterdam, and perhaps join our optional canal cruise to see the sights of the city before enjoying a last meal on board.
Bid farewell to Olympia, and return to Amsterdam airport to catch your flight home.