FREE DRINKS PLUS YOUR TIPS COVERED!
There will be chances to encounter a diverse array of fascinating wildlife, from going in search of the ‘Big Five’ on unforgettable safari adventures to exploring coral reefs teeming with colourful fauna and flora. That’s not all, discovering iconic landmarks and natural wonders, authentic cultural delights and picture-perfect paradise beaches will make for enthralling experiences too.
- Flights from Scotland (Other UK airports also available on request) to Cape Town, South Africa (outgoing) & from Victoria, Seychelles to Scotland (incoming)
- 14 night’s accommodation staying in an interior room – upgrades available at an additional supplement
- Tempting cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee at selected venues, afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- All evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, dancing and live music
- Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet (on cruises of 5 nights or more)
- On board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
To speak to an adviser regarding more information for this cruise or to book this cruise, please call 0800 1707 233 and quote *Press and Journal/Evening Express*
Thursday 31 October – Friday 01 November: Cape Town, South Africa
Fly from your chosen airport to Cape Town, South Africa and depart on board Boudicca.
Cape Town brings together cultures, cuisines, and magnificent views: a stunning city crowned by the magnificent Table Mountain National Park. A city that is defined by the flat-topped mountain it sits beneath, Cape Town is known for its lively Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and harbour, serene vineyards and impressive landscapes. This picturesque ‘city bowl’ on the shores of Table Bay, is best seen from the top of Table Mountain – accessible via cable car.
Saturday 02 November: At Sea
Sunday 03 November: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Steeped in history and known for its incredible weather, Port Elizabeth provides the complete South African experience. On the fringes of Algoa Bay at the western end of the Sunshine Coast, the area is renowned for its diverse marine life, sublime beaches and top water sports.
Monday 04 November: At Sea
Tuesday 05 November: Richards Bay, South Africa
Situated on a huge lagoon off the Mhlatuze River, Richards Bay is a town in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, and has the deepest natural harbour in the Southern hemisphere.
Wednesday 06 – Friday 08 November: At Sea
Saturday 09 November: Mamoudzou, Mayotte
Mamoudzou is the capital of Mayotte, a beautiful French overseas department in the Comoros Islands archipelago. Located on Grand-Terre, the main island of Mayotte, the city is a gateway to the region’s spectacular sights and cultural delights.
Sunday 10 November: Hell-Ville (Andoany), Madagascar
Formerly, and more commonly, known as Hell-Ville, Andoany is the capital of the beautiful Madagascan island of Nosy Be. Andoany is anything but hellish; the name actually derived from Admiral de Hell’s former governorship. Warm and welcoming, the city boasts fine colonial architecture, busy markets and a pretty harbour. It’s also a gateway to the island’s stunning rainforests, fascinating wildlife and sun-kissed beaches.
Monday 11 – Tuesday 12 November: At Sea
Wednesday 13 November: Victoria, Seychelles
Surrounded by turquoise swells of the quietly rippling Indian Ocean, and sprinkled with dense forests and tall hills offering breath-taking views, Victoria, on the Seychelles island of Mahé, is the epitome of paradise.
Thursday 14 November: Victoria, Seychelles
Disembark from Boudicca and fly home.